Friday, 23 December 2011

My first post

OK so just started this to see how I go on hopefully once I work out what you actually do and all the functions etc, I can start putting some more detailed content.
For now all I can say is i hope to post updates on all my current gaming projects.
I play Magic the gathering, Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40K, Warmaster Ancients, Numerous boardgames wtc and just gotten into 6mm Polemos american civil war and also my biggest buzz for a long time - Malifaux! so expect plenty of Malifaux painting updates, as I put my first crew together and get them painted up along with my first few games. Already got 5 games of Malifaux under my belt, but still feel like a newbie :) anyway got to go plenty of christmas stuff to sort out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment